SIVE – OENOPPIA AWARD 2017 finalists announced
Results of evaluation from practitioners – 2nd PHASE
The 12 researches selected by the Scientific Committee out of 36 candidates for their higher innovation value were orally presented at ENOFORUM congress.
Winemakers and viticulturists attending the congress expressed their evaluation on usefulness of the research for the development of the wine industry, and allowed to rank the candidates and to identify the five finalists below.
(in alphabetic order of the surname of the main author)
- Wine-Oxygen-Antioxidants: How to address more effectively the winemaker choices
Panagiotis Arapitsas, Fulvio Mattivi, Fondazione Edmund Mach San Michele all’Adige; Maurizio Ugliano, Università di Verona
- Immobilizzazione dei lieviti in trucioli di rovere e in polvere di cellulosa per la fermentazione in bottiglia dello spumante
Carmen Berbegal, Lucìa Polo, Isabel Pardo, Sergi Ferrer, ENOLAB, ERI BioTecMed, Universitat de Vale`ncia, M.José Garcia Esparza, Univesitat Politecnica de Valencia
- Evolutionary strategies to develop high-Glutathione yeast strains for winemaking
Tommaso Bonciani, Luciana De Vero, Paolo Giudici, Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita, Universita` di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- Protein haze formation in white wine - The critical involvement of sulfur dioxide in protein aggregation mechanism
Ricardo Chagas , Luisa Pinto Ferreira, Ricardo Boavida Ferreira, Ana Lourenço, LAQV REQUIMTE, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Deciphering the wine ageing bouquet: sensory and molecular study of a complex olfactory concept
Magali Picard, Gilles de Revel, Stéphanie Marchand, ISVV, Universite´ de Bordeaux
The audio-video recordings of Enoforum presentations will be made available to the SIVE Scientific Committee who will evaluate the scientific value of the finalist researches. The combination of the two ranks will determine the winner of the OENOPPIA AWARD , who will receive a contribution of € 7.500 on his research fund to support the continuation of the activity on the topic.
Published on 31/05/2017