from Tuesday 15th to Friday 18th October 2019 at the Millesium d'Epernay.
The 15th edition of VITeff, the international exhibition of sparkling wine technologies organized by the Marne Chamber of Commerce (CCI), will take place from Tuesday 15th to Friday 18th October 2019 at the Millesium d'Epernay.
This exhibition is an event expected, by professionals all around the world, in the sparkling wine sector.
- 390 exhibitors
- 22,800 visitors expected
- 27,000 m2 dedicated to sparkling wine technologies
- Belgium as the guest of honor with the organization of a sparkling wine tasting of Wallonia
- 5 Innovation Awards organized with Epernay Agglo Champagne
- 30 prize-winning vintages at the 41st Epernay des Champagnes du Vignoble competition organized by the Syndicat des Vignerons de Champagne
- 2 main days: International Day and Oenotourism Day
- 2 must-see places:
> The Sparkling LAB: will bring together the most dynamic actors in all areas of innovation for the sparkling wine sector: viticulture, viniculture, packaging, marketing, digital, wine tourism
> La Passerelle des Métiers à l’Emploi: With more than 20 partners involved in guidance, training, and employment, the Gateway offers 4 days of interactive workshops on the themes of viticulture/vinification and the champagne related industry, as well as guided tours of the exhibition.
These events bring together more than 2,000 people each year to get information, exchange and meet around key topics of the sector.
Published on 09/24/2015