Successful Montpellier-based company which has been selling a selection of the finest Languedoc wines worldwide for the past 30 years, is recruiting a USA Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be in charge of Northern American sales. With great autonomy, you will manage a clientele of importers, wholesalers and retailers.
- With the Director, you will define a sales strategy and objectives.
- You will develop this new market with a strong field presence.
- You will be accountable for the whole sales cycle, from negotiation to payment.
- You will report on actions and results.
- You will monitor the evolution of demand, market trends and conduct competitive benchmarking.
- You will attend trade shows.
Bachelor in Commerce or equivalent.
A successful experience of minimum 4 years exporting wine to the USA. Fluent English.
Good knowledge of wine, tasting abilities.
Autonomy, organisation, steadfast motivation and commercial implication, rigorous follow-up of the targets.
You live or plan to be living in the USA.
Fixed salary plus commission.